Discover the step by step guide on how to prepare, present, host and execute a successful webinar.
Webinars have become one of the most popular ways to promote a business in the past few years. They are so effective because they provide an immersiveness that other forums of media do not and attendees get real-time information delivered straight to them, not to mention the interactivity of question-and-answer sessions.
In order to use a webinar to promote your business, you are going to need to know the secrets to a successful webinar. You could waste hours of your time sifting through websites and videos and end up even worse than when you began. The good news is Webinar Authority will guide you to success- no matter whether you're a beginner.
Here's what you'll discover in this eBook:
* Learn how to prepare for a webinar including presentation tips to make you better at engaging your audience and tips on camera, lighting, microphone choice and more.
* Discover how you can monetize your webinar in ways that you never thought possible and make even more money than you expected.
* Find out what equipment you need for a webinar and how to optimize it to make sure you present the best professional webinar.
* Get ideas on how to promote and advertise your webinar including many options that require no budget whatsoever.
* Get tips on choosing your topic and find out how you can ensure that your webinar topic will be engaging and interesting to audiences, will allow you to monetize to make money from your webinar and allow you to present it as an expert.
* Methods for improving your presenting skills, including how to have better diction, body language and many other factors.
* How to improve your current webinars by making them more interesting and engaging, including the way that you present slides and using alternative forms of multimedia to make your webinar amazing....and so much more.
This is a Gold Member download.
How did you like this product? Post your review and rate this product.
PayPal Payments Pro allows you to accept payments with a completely customizable solution. While PayPal had been developing their payment gateway solution, they acquired Verisign’s Payment Services business in 2005. This gave them a more mature gateway to offer customers. So let’s take a look at their features and fees to see if this is […]
For a lot of marketers, split testing can seem like a bit of a mystery–Maybe that’s because so many people believe the myths about split testing. They make it more complex than it really needs to be. And when something seems complex, a lot of people simply decide not to mess with it. If you’ve […]
So, you’re doing some email marketing, and it’s time to sign up for a new service. But before you do that, you want an autoresponder comparison and email service provider reviews – trying to find the top email marketing software services… You’ve come to the right place! Below you’ll find our complete autoresponder reviews for the following top […]
Shopify is a Canadian company that develops ecommerce and point-of-sale solutions for online merchants. They were founded in 2004, and today they report supporting over 300,000 merchants with a total gross merchandise volume exceeding $10 billion. Let’s take a closer look to see if Shopify is a good fit for your business… PERFORMANCE A beautiful […]